Matteson Ellis Law, PLLC, offers unique experience in U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and international anti-corruption compliance and enforcement.
- On-site investigations in over 20 high corruption risk countries throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
- Work on compliance programs under some of the largest FCPA settlements to date.
- Advising The World Bank and Inter-American Development Bank on preventing fraud and corruption in development lending.
- Benefiting from a global network of seasoned investigators and forensic accountants.
- Foreign language fluency.
We advise companies of all sizes, including foreign and U.S. multinational and publicly-traded corporations, mid-sized privately owned companies, and start-ups entering foreign markets for the first time. We also advise U.S. individuals doing business abroad and foreign individuals doing business in the United States. We work directly with company executives, in-house counsel, and compliance officers to develop comprehensive FCPA solutions. Our services include:
- Compliance Programs
- Legal Analysis
- Internal Investigations
- Due Diligence
- Compliance Audits
Matteson Ellis Law, PLLC also works with a global network of leading forensic accountants and investigators to provide efficient and comprehensive services no matter the geographic location, language requirements, or risk environment. This unique blend of background and skills positions our firm to help clients with all of their anti-corruption compliance needs in any area of the world.
Learn more about Matteson Ellis’s background here.